Re: Hermans or Kempen/renesanz

  • rick_bullock
    Message 1 of 5548 , Jan 2, 1999
      Appleton Wisconsin is where my Grandmother Effie
      Maud Reed was born in 2/7/1890 but I have no idea of
      her parents name. I sent for a birth record and there
      was none (it is common back then for there to be no
      birth record ). My Uncle and father visited her
      relatives in the late 1940's but my father being deceased
      and Uncle cannot recall any names of the relatives. I
      am at a brick wall and even the marriage Record in
      Wisconsin for her and my grandfather Bullock didn't didn't
      give any clues.
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds