Re: Just Getting Started

  • bugs_butler
    Message 1 of 5548 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi,<br>First, you'll nee some history of your own
      to start with. Start by obtaining as much info as
      you can from your immediate, then extended families.
      This will help you know where to start both in
      location and date ranges. <br>Then click click on this
      club's founder home page icon. This is a great place to
      get started.<br>Also, check out the message board for
      given by members to go visit.<br>My favorite are:
      www.familytreemaker.com; www.familysearch.org; www.kindredkinnections.com;
      and www.usgenweb.com.<br>And as always, Good
      luck!<br>Bugs_butler
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds