Re: Just Starting

  • mflandrynosser
    Message 1 of 5548 , Nov 2, 1999
      Sheila Dear,you start with your family. Write
      down: Father: Mother: Their birth dates,and where they
      were born. When and where they were married. Their
      death dates (if deceased)and where buried. Then list
      their children,birth dates of each and where they were
      born. Then do a sheet of each child in your family,
      stating birth,marriage,death and who they married, with
      his or her's same information as above,listing
      children of each.Then go back and list your parents and
      who their parents were and the same information on
      them.Then go to your grandparents and do the same on them.
      There is a lot of help out here ,but you have to have
      something to start with.Gather all the info you can. It
      isn't an easy job,but you can do it with all the help
      out here.If I can help you let me know.Sincerely
      <FRANCES><mflandrynosser@...>
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds