Re: Grubaugh surname

  • Hereispat
    Message 1 of 5548 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi, Tony, Thats my sons name also. My Grandfather
      probably came over in the middle of the 1800hundreds. My
      father was born in 1882 in upstate N.Y. He was the
      oldest of 6 kids, and his father died when he was 8. The
      father ran a nursery, so he must have learned that line
      of work in Ireland. Because the kids were so young,
      the business was sold, and the mother managed to
      raise the family on the sale. That's about all I know
      of that side of the family. His wife was an O'Brien.
      Pat
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds