Watch what you are posting!!!!!

  • TolkSteel
    Message 1 of 5548 , Sep 3, 1999
      Posting off subject in this club room is
      considered spamming. If you post here for AllAdvantage.com,
      GoTOWorld, or any other make money while surfing company or
      make money sending email companies, THEY WILL BE
      DELETED!!!<br><br>I will also copy the message and report it to the
      correct company for further action. I have already
      reported at least 10 such postings and all ten members
      have had their membership revoked from that company.
      Please follow the rules against spamming. <br><br>From
      the Founder,<br>TolkSteel
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds