ROBERTS m. WEGNER

  • snuggles0302
    Message 1 of 5548 , Sep 2, 1999
      Hi, I have reached a dead end on my mom's family,
      so I thought I would start on my dad. Here it goes.
      My dad's name is Edward Aurther ROBERTS JR. He is
      the youngest son of Edward Aurther ROBERTS SR. and
      Rosa (WEGNER) ROBERTS. My grandparents Ed and Rosa had
      a total of 5 children. Phyliss Jean (ROBERTS)
      Seirk, Lois (ROBERTS) Copple, Wayne ROBERTS, and my
      father ED JR. The thing is my grandfather lied alot
      about his past. This is the info that we got out of
      him. He was born in 1900. I am not sure of the b-day.
      I will ask my father. The thing is my dad and uncle
      can remember him having 2 birth days one year. He
      turned the same age. Another thing is Grandpa said he
      joined WW1 and served in the Navy. We can't find any
      information though. Next four years before grand dad passed
      away which was in 1992, he told us he was born in
      Silver City, IA to a Mary ROBERTS and that he did have
      siblings. Another thing is that he supposibly rode the
      orphan train up to Onawa IA . Where he ran away from his
      foster parents and there he joined the war. If any one
      can help me w/ my grandfather's history. I would
      greatly appreciate it. <br>With my grandmother's she is
      still living and I can get some info out of her to
      start w/. If she doesn't threating to turn me over her
      knee. Ha Ha. She has gotten fiesty in her old age. I
      love it. Thanks in advanced.<br><br>Snuggles0302
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds