Re: Family Research

  • bekalynn825
    Message 1 of 5548 , Aug 29, 1999
      Sealy is a prominent family in Galveston, Texas.
      John Sealy Hospital is one of the many institutions
      named for the family there. Galveston Historical
      Society is very active and helped preserve many of the
      old Victorian homes on the Island including the Sealy
      Mansion known as "Open Gates" now owned by the University
      of Texas Medical Branch. There is also a town just
      west of Houston called Sealy and I believe is
      connected to the same family. I also have an uncle by
      marriage named Harold Rhodes from Alvin,Texas near
      Houston. Let me know if these pieces fit into your puzzle!
      :)
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds