Illinois & Prince Edward Island Info

  • barnabas_collins_jr
    Message 1 of 5548 , Aug 3, 1999
      Hi all!<br><br> I'm looking for information on
      two relatives:<br>1) My great-great-grandfather James
      Archie, who was born on Prince Edward Island in circa.
      1870. He ran away from home as a child, so I have no
      information on that part of the family at all. Does anyone
      know what kind of records were kept there during that
      era? Were birth certificates standard?<br>2) My
      great-grandfather Guy Wilks Bowman, who was born in 1891 or 1892,
      supposedly in Wisconsin, though he later lived in Missouri
      and Illinois. He was married to Marjorie Murphy of
      Western Springs Illinois, but got divorced around 1929
      when my grandfather (his son) was about 5.<br>I would
      appreciate any info on these two people or on research
      methods in general. Thanks.
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds