New Web Site

  • illya_IT
    Message 1 of 5548 , Jul 6, 1999
      Greetings!<br><br>I just wanted to share with you
      a new genealogy web site I created and launched
      this weekend. It's called the Genealogy Hotline, sort
      of like the many telephone hotlines we are all
      to help genealogists find resources for advancing
      their family research. Everything on the site is
      completely searchable, from the frequently answered
      questions, to the directory of genealogy web sites.
      genealogy web site. One that is much more interactive;
      where the people using the site are the ones making the
      site more useful for others. You are welcome to join
      this team and be a part of an exciting new project.
      illya@...)<br>The Genealogy Hotline
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds