Re: How Do You Sift Through the Data?

  • dutbil
    Message 1 of 5548 , Jul 2, 1999
      Hi There<br><br>I know exactrly what you are
      going through - it is so easy to attack on various
      lines all at the same time and get totally confused and
      go nowhere. You have to set your mind to concentrate
      on one line and take it as far as you can, if you
      get stuck, leave it for a while and try another, to
      get any success you need to follow this - it only
      makes it more difficult if you attack multiple lines at
      the same time.<br><br>If I can be of any help - drop
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds