Two Adventures

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:35 PM
      Hello everyone.

      It's been awhile since I wrote anything... and a few people have requested I write bilingually.  So the first half of this is in English, the second in German.

      Recently I have envountered two genealogically related adventures. I hope you find them interesting. I have found them enlightening. You just never know what is around the next corner, I guess.  Here are links to the posts:

      When paths cross: http://www.many-roads.com/2014/03/28/when-paths-cross/
      Exercising your brain: http://www.many-roads.com/2014/04/01/exercising-your-brain/

      atb
      ...mark