ANNOUNCING Jewish Lives: Britain 1750-1950

  • goldenjerusalem
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 1:54 AM
      I'm pleased  to announce

      My latest book, Jewish Lives: Britain 1750-1950  , which features the life-stories of

       ten individual Jews who immigrated to Britain between 1750 and 1950, based on

       actual genealogical research.

      Their tales, enriched by a variety of sources, reflect the experiences of all Jewish

       immigrants as they settled in their adopted land.  This  book–of interest to family

       historians and researchers– Jewish and non-Jewish alike– offers parallels with

       their own lives and the lives of their ancestors.

      Hopefully, it will  inspire readers to pursue their own quest for information and the

       understanding of their past.

      Family names include    Aginsky, Aarons, Bederov, Bedeman, Basch, Auerbach, Blodek, Cohen, Cooperstein, da Costa  Davis,  Diamond,  Donn, DuParc, Elam, Etman, Frais, Glazer, Goldberg, HaLevi, Hauser, Hyamson, Jarzembski, Kaufman,  Magnus,   Mendzigursky, , Myers, Nathan,  Nelson,  Pelican, Price, Rosenlict, Silver, Weiner, Wolfsohn, Woolfson, Zaboshinska, Zerline, and others

      Find it at www.penandsword.com

      www.amazon.com

      and other select bookstores.

      Best wishes, Melody Amsel-Arieli

      author of  Between Galicia and Hungary, The Jews of Stropkov  (Slovakia)

      www.amselbird.com