Maps and an adventure

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hello all,

      I have added a few new items to ManyRoads.  You might find them enjoyable and/or helpful...

      In the Enjoyable category.  I have added a school story written in the early 1900s by a young emigrant from Zeyer, West Prussia to the US. That tale may be found at:
      http://is.gd/bfLnYO

      I have also added a number of new maps in our West Prussian Towns & Cities Collection:
      http://is.gd/AZKeOT

      as well as in our Historical West & East Prussian Maps area:
      http://is.gd/JUmySi

      By the way the links are shortened to make it easier for you to use...

      Enjoy.
      ...mark