Something new on ManyRoads, can you help?

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2013
      Hello all,

      Perhaps you can help me out. I have made changes to the following ManyRoads pages. They now use our new Galleries, web pages and databases. Sadly, they need additional testing, as well. I believe everything is working, but perhaps you will see something different.

      The albums and images cover West & East Prussia, WW2, Elbing area, The post-WW2 Expulsion of Germans from the East, etc.

      Thank you in advance.
      ...mark

      http://www.many-roads.com/photo-galleries/flucht/
      http://www.many-roads.com/photo-galleries/photos-galleries/senger-family-photo-albums/