Mary Jo Day Cutler sisters, Virginia Day Turner, Dorothy Knott, Carolyn Wilson

  • cindycutlerkahlden
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      Hi,
      Trying to get in touch with johnereb63 or anyone who has information

      My name is Cindy Kahlden my mother was the late Mary Jo Day Cutler. I am searching for information about my mothers family she died when I was only 12 and I have very little information. I know her mothers name was Mildred Daub Denton, and Mildred's mom was Florence Daub Christensen.

      My mother had 3 sisters:
      Virginia Jean Day Turner
      Dorothy Mae Day Knott
      Carolyn Day Wilson
      i remember a cousin named JoDee Knott, Willie John Knott and someone named sneaky snake...
      Brownwood texas comes to mind and Hobbs New mexico.

      This family was originally from Iowa and my mother and at least two of her sisters moved to Texas. I have traced my grandfather to Greenlawn Cemetery in Iowa.

      Any info would be great. cindykahlden@...