RE: [Genealogy Research Club] More articles added to Genealogy Research Club Blog

  • Jim Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 5:07 PM
      Tina, in regard to your third point below ("Document, Document, Document"),
      I hope you have come across Evernote and are using it in your genealogy
      research to "Document" everything.

      If not, go to www.evernote.com. You can also view a couple videos at YouTube
      on using Evernote for genealogy.

      Jim Grant