More articles added to Genealogy Research Club Blog

  • TinaS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hello Fellow Genealogists,

      Just wanted to send out an update on our Blog. I have added three new articles.

      1. The Southeastern Ohio Digital Shoebox Project
      2. Dutch Genealogy and Immigration
      3. Document, Document, Document

      You may see these blogs at http://genealogyresearchclub.blogspot.com/

      Please sign up to follow the blogs. My goal is to add 2 blogs a week but right now I am doing about one a week. If you have an original blog that you think might be of interest to add to our blog, please email me directly at tolksteel@... . I am not saying that they will get posted but I will review them to see if they would be useful to fellow genealogists.

      Happy Hunting!!

      Tina Stedman
    • Jim Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
        Tina, in regard to your third point below ("Document, Document, Document"),
        I hope you have come across Evernote and are using it in your genealogy
        research to "Document" everything.

        If not, go to www.evernote.com. You can also view a couple videos at YouTube
        on using Evernote for genealogy.

        Jim Grant