Newly available German (Prussian) Research Source Materials / Texts

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 9:42 AM
      ManyRoads is pleased to announce the availability of several 'downloadable' texts. Each are available freely and without legal encumbrance. Our new texts include:

      Atlas Des Deutschen Reichs (1883)
      This is an on-line edition of the Atlas des Deutschen Reichs by Ludwig Ravenstein (1883). This text is generally recognized as being the single best, most complete, place locator for German genealogical research.

      Die Geschichte des Landkreises Elbing (1925)

      Deutsche Dialektgeographie, Volumes 1-4

      Russland in Historischer, Statistischer, Geographischer und Literarischer Beziehung Dargestellt

      Alterthümer der Bronzezeit in der Provinz Westpreussen und den angrenzenden Gebieten

      Die ländliche Verfassung in den Provinzen Ost- und Westpreußen

      The texts are all available on the following page:
      http://www.many-roads.com/2013/07/29/new-german-prussian-research-source-materials-texts/

      Beware, many of these downloads are large... and may take a long time to download. Each of the texts are in PDZF format.

      Enjoy.
      mfg.
      ...mark
    • Roberta Baum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30 2:55 PM
        Mark: What is a PDZF file? Roberta Baum

        To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: genealogy@...
        Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:42:34 +0000
        Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Newly available German (Prussian) Research Source Materials / Texts

        ManyRoads is pleased to announce the availability of several 'downloadable' texts. Each are available freely and without legal encumbrance. Our new texts include:

        Atlas Des Deutschen Reichs (1883)

        This is an on-line edition of the Atlas des Deutschen Reichs by Ludwig Ravenstein (1883). This text is generally recognized as being the single best, most complete, place locator for German genealogical research.

        Die Geschichte des Landkreises Elbing (1925)

        Deutsche Dialektgeographie, Volumes 1-4

        Russland in Historischer, Statistischer, Geographischer und Literarischer Beziehung Dargestellt

        Alterth�mer der Bronzezeit in der Provinz Westpreussen und den angrenzenden Gebieten

        Die l�ndliche Verfassung in den Provinzen Ost- und Westpreu�en

        The texts are all available on the following page:

        http://www.many-roads.com/2013/07/29/new-german-prussian-research-source-materials-texts/

        Beware, many of these downloads are large... and may take a long time to download. Each of the texts are in PDZF format.

        Enjoy.

        mfg.

        ...mark

      • Mark F Rabideau
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30 4:02 PM
          Probably a pdf file with a typo....

          Pax Vobiscum,
          ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

          Founder & Manager of *GenerousGenealogists*
          <http://generousgenealogists.com/>
          *ManyRoads* <http://many-roads.com/> Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss
          Family); *Professional Genealogist *
          *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          *phone:* +1.303.660.9400 *fax:* +1.303.660.9217
          *member:* Association of Professional Genealogists & National
          Genealogical Society
          *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
          want him or whether you don't."*

          Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)