New Members from Florida

  • Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 1:48 PM
      My name is Kaye and I live in Florida. I've found several websites that have helped me in some way.

      One is Wiki Tree and the other is Find a Grave. On the find a grave site, there is some research on only a few of the graves that I am searching for. But Wiki Tree has helped a lot.

      My grandfather from way back-Johann Nicol Wicklein immigrated from Germany to Pennsylvania.

      Kaye