new member

  • wdavis10@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hello everyone,
      I'm researching Nipp Knipp and variants thereof.

      If anyone is interested there's a DNA project in the works.

      A new YDNA project attempting to tie males with any variant of the surname Nipp/Knipp to their immigrant ancestors. This project is for males with any variation of the Nipp/Knipp surname, or males who suspect they are from that surname line. Thus, the individual who tests must be a male who wants to check his direct paternal line (father's father's father's...) with a Y-DNA12, Y-DNA37, Y-DNA67, or Y-DNA111 test and who has one of the surnames listed for the project, or genetically matches one of the surnames in the project.
      Although females do not carry their father's Y-DNA, those who would like to check their father's direct paternal line can have a male relative with his surname order a Y-DNA test.

      Contact nipp_knipp@...
      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/NippKnapp-KIN/
      http://nippknippkin.wordpress.com/
    • wdavis10@bellsouth.net