Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member here, but not new to genealog y.

  • Tom Hendricks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      ThankS -get -well Tom Hendricks

      Have a Marvelous Day!

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "gravehunter82" <gravehunter82@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member here, but not new to genealogy.
      Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:26:35 -0000

      Hello all.

      My name is Susan. I live in Ohio. I was adopted at birth and got interested in genealogy looking for my birth family originally just for
      health reasons (to see if there was anything I could have passed to my 3 girls).

      Well, I found them ALL. Raised an only child, I am now 1 of 12. I have met all of them and too many nieces and nephews to count. I found them 9 months before my birth mother passed.

      If anyone needs help in searching Ancestry, contact me. I have a World Membership and I am thinking about getting a membership at Fold3 and a couple more that have information that ancestry doesn't have a monopoly on.

      Be glad to give all the help I can in our great search. If your research has led you to north-western Ohio, I have hard copies of gravestones, marriages and births for Lucas County, Fulton County and Ottawa County, all in northwestern Ohio.

      As I am in the hospital right now, you will have to wait for look-ups until I get home, which should be within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

      I can even get a friend to drive me to Lucas, Fulton, Ottawa, Huron, Erie or Lorain counties and take headstone pictures for you.

      Anyway, glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

      Transformation of America?
      Stocks soar--but some wealthy citizens are preparing for huge changes