Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member here, but not new to genealog y.

  • Tom Hendricks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:27 PM
      ThankS -get -well Tom Hendricks
      thendricks.owm@...

      Have a Marvelous Day!

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "gravehunter82" <gravehunter82@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member here, but not new to genealogy.
      Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:26:35 -0000

      Hello all.

      My name is Susan. I live in Ohio. I was adopted at birth and got interested in genealogy looking for my birth family originally just for
      health reasons (to see if there was anything I could have passed to my 3 girls).

      Well, I found them ALL. Raised an only child, I am now 1 of 12. I have met all of them and too many nieces and nephews to count. I found them 9 months before my birth mother passed.

      If anyone needs help in searching Ancestry, contact me. I have a World Membership and I am thinking about getting a membership at Fold3 and a couple more that have information that ancestry doesn't have a monopoly on.

      Be glad to give all the help I can in our great search. If your research has led you to north-western Ohio, I have hard copies of gravestones, marriages and births for Lucas County, Fulton County and Ottawa County, all in northwestern Ohio.

      As I am in the hospital right now, you will have to wait for look-ups until I get home, which should be within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

      I can even get a friend to drive me to Lucas, Fulton, Ottawa, Huron, Erie or Lorain counties and take headstone pictures for you.

      Anyway, glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

      Hugs,

      Susan