Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member here, but not new to genealogy.

  • kcarbfaith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 12:34 PM
      Hi Susan....
      Would you have access to any records in Ross, Chillothe Ohio ?
      I have not had much success in finding any records there.
      Thank You,
      Karen Hendrix Carbonneau
      _kcarbfaith@..._ (mailto:kcarbfaith@...)

      In a message dated 5/23/2013 12:46:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      gravehunter82@... writes:

      Hello all.

      My name is Susan. I live in Ohio. I was adopted at birth and got
      interested in genealogy looking for my birth family originally just for
      health reasons (to see if there was anything I could have passed to my 3
      girls).

      Well, I found them ALL. Raised an only child, I am now 1 of 12. I have
      met all of them and too many nieces and nephews to count. I found them 9
      months before my birth mother passed.

      If anyone needs help in searching Ancestry, contact me. I have a World
      Membership and I am thinking about getting a membership at Fold3 and a couple
      more that have information that ancestry doesn't have a monopoly on.

      Be glad to give all the help I can in our great search. If your research
      has led you to north-western Ohio, I have hard copies of gravestones,
      marriages and births for Lucas County, Fulton County and Ottawa County, all in
      northwestern Ohio.

      As I am in the hospital right now, you will have to wait for look-ups
      until I get home, which should be within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

      I can even get a friend to drive me to Lucas, Fulton, Ottawa, Huron, Erie
      or Lorain counties and take headstone pictures for you.

      Anyway, glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

      Hugs,

      Susan

    • Jennifer Robb
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28 5:12 PM
        Karen,

        Have you tried looking here and/or contacting this group.

        Ross County
        Genealogical Society

        444 Douglas Avenue
        Chillicothe, OH 45601