New Member here, but not new to genealogy.

  • gravehunter82
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2013
      Hello all.

      My name is Susan. I live in Ohio. I was adopted at birth and got interested in genealogy looking for my birth family originally just for
      health reasons (to see if there was anything I could have passed to my 3 girls).

      Well, I found them ALL. Raised an only child, I am now 1 of 12. I have met all of them and too many nieces and nephews to count. I found them 9 months before my birth mother passed.

      If anyone needs help in searching Ancestry, contact me. I have a World Membership and I am thinking about getting a membership at Fold3 and a couple more that have information that ancestry doesn't have a monopoly on.

      Be glad to give all the help I can in our great search. If your research has led you to north-western Ohio, I have hard copies of gravestones, marriages and births for Lucas County, Fulton County and Ottawa County, all in northwestern Ohio.

      As I am in the hospital right now, you will have to wait for look-ups until I get home, which should be within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

      I can even get a friend to drive me to Lucas, Fulton, Ottawa, Huron, Erie or Lorain counties and take headstone pictures for you.

      Anyway, glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

      Hugs,

      Susan
    • kcarbfaith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2013
        Hi Susan....
        Would you have access to any records in Ross, Chillothe Ohio ?
        I have not had much success in finding any records there.
        Thank You,
        Karen Hendrix Carbonneau
        _kcarbfaith@..._ (mailto:kcarbfaith@...)

        In a message dated 5/23/2013 12:46:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        gravehunter82@... writes:

[...]

      • Jennifer Robb
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2013
          Karen,

          Have you tried looking here and/or contacting this group.

          Ross County
          Genealogical Society

          444 Douglas Avenue
          Chillicothe, OH 45601