James and Martha Preston Haywards children

  • sibeweiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:42 PM
      Ida Arvilla married Thomas Mattherson and was widowed, Married Clarence Reynolds widowed again and married Ernest L Strout last. She was born September 1 1864 Edmonds Maine and died June 24 1912 in Kennebunk Maine. she is my Great grandmother. I would like better confirmation on who her father was... May not be JAMES but mother is Martha Preston. She had 4 children that I know of Thomas Mattherson, Percy Reynolds and Eleanor Reynolds, and my Grand father Ernest Strout

      Ada M was born 1869 would love the month and day? Married Charles Drowne had at least 3 children Bessie Charles and Ruth Drowne

      James Reuben was born May 27 1874 and Married a Johanna and had at least one child James.

      No Death date is known on Ada (Addie) or on James

      Would Love to know more about Ada M. and James Rueben Hayward , and their families.. Can any one help?