Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Ancestry dot com look up help please?

  • galaxyofchoices
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
      Thank you.

      Marsha

      In a message dated 4/1/2013 2:38:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      --- In _genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:genealogyresearchc
      lub@yahoogroups.com) , "findingmyself" <bakerhen@...> wrote:

      > Could someone be so kind as to help me with these look ups?
      >
      > Thank you in advance.
      >
      > Marsha
      >

      > (#1)
      >
      > Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s Record
      > Immigration & Travel Name: Hendrick Sellen
      >
      > Arrival: year in location Name: Hendrick Sellen
      Year: 1683-1709
      Place: Germantown, Pennsylvania
      Family Members: Brother Dirck
      Source Publication Code: 1734
      Primary Immigrant: Sellen, Hendrick
      Annotation: Date and port of arrival or date and place of naturalization.
      Extracted from W.I. Hull's William Penn and the Dutch Quaker Migration to
      Pennsylvania (see PILI, first edition, source no. 3313).
      Source Bibliography: DUTCH AND GERMAN SETTLERS IN GERMANTOWN, 1683-1709.
      In Krefeld Immigrants and Their Descendants (Links Genealogy Publications,
      Sacramento, CA), vol. 1:2 (1984), pp. 41-47.
      Page: 45
      Name: Hendrick Sellen
      Volume: 156
      Page Number: 97
      Reference: Strassburger fam. And allied fams. Of Pa; Jacob And.
      Strassburger, of Montgomery co. Pa. By Ralph Beaver Strassburger. Gwynedd Valley, Pa.
      1922. (520p.): 387, 397

      > (#2)
      >
      > American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) Record
      > Reference, Dictionaries & Almanacs Name: Hendrick Sellen

    • findingmyself
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2013
        Hi and thank you for your help. I appreciate the time and effort that folks in this group give to help others!

        It is the same person (the bottom paragraph) that I am searching.

        Thank you so much.

        Respectfully,

        Marsha