New Generous Genalogists Service

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 5:35 AM
      Hello all,

      GenerousGenealogists has added another "service" to help with your genealogy research. On our home page we offer links to active, helpful genealogy discussion groups. Should you know of others that you believe we ought to list, please submit them to me directly, off list. (genealogy@...)

      Be aware I have chosen groups which are both Free and generally used to receiving English communications. I am trying to decide what to do with my favorite non-English groups. Your thoughts on this subject are welcomed; again, please send them to me off-list and directly.

      http://generousgenealogists.com/

      atb.
      ...mark