Re: [Genealogy Research Club] family Perger

  • texasmjornir
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2013
      Found this on familysearch.org, maybe its your Hugo?

      Name: Hugo Perger
      Event Type: Immigration
      Event Date: 24 Jul 1871
      Event Place: New York, New York, New York, United States
      Gender: Male
      Age: 38
      Birthplace: Germany
      Occupation: Unknown
      Ship Name: Westphalia
      Birth Year (Estimated): 1833
      Departure Port: Hamburg
      Literacy: Unknown
      Last Place of Residence:
      Destination Place: United States
      Transit or Travel Compartment:
      Affiliate Manifest ID: 00031967
      Affiliate Publication Title: Germans to America Passenger Data file, 1850-1897
      Affiliate ARC Identifier: 1746067