Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Obit question

  • James T.Rountree
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hello,I do when I can. I also appreciate finding an obituary on a site at find a grave. This information can add MUCH to your research as well as to others. Unfortunately there are those out there that will only do so much. It is sad but I am glad to know that you are one of the ones' who care. I live in Macon, Georgia let me know if I can help and I will try.Ann