Genealogy Retreat in historic Nauvoo Illinois April 11-14, 2013

  • Midwest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:13 PM
      I would like to invite everyone to the Nauvoo Genealogy Retreat
      coming again April 11-14, 2013.

      Nauvoo Illinois is one of America's premier historic communities. Visitors can explore more than 40 historic sites from the 1840 time period. A wide variety of historical experiences and time to work on your family history research will make for a full weekend. For more info on Nauvoo go to www.historicnauvoo.net and www.beautifulnauvoo.com .

      Take a journey in time and trace your roots for 2 full days of family history research. Whether you are well on your way or are just getting started with your search, you'll be sure to find lots of information with our helpful resources. Spend this time with your family, friends or a getaway by yourself and get lost in time! Hosted by Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites. Our special price of $165 per person includes double occupancy in a large double queen room for 3 nights, welcome meeting & hors d' oeuvres, 3 meals a day for 2 days, a speaker Friday and Saturday and a Show & Tell Farewell. Class topics will include "Getting More Out of Family Search", "Premium Family History Websites", and "Has Their Story Been Written". We will spend time at the Nauvoo Family Search Center, the Carthage Historical Society, and the Keokuk Library. Pricing and schedule can be modified to meet your needs. Come for the weekend - or just the day! Be sure to bring your laptop and ANY genealogy information you have. Don't delay book today! Contact Group Sales by phone 800-416-4470 ext. 469 or by email groupsales@....

      If you have any other questions, you can also message/email me.