Re: [GRC] family Perger

  • MyBasicMailBox
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
      Der Sir:

      When was Hugo born ??
      Where was he living before he came to the USA ??

      Susan
      MyBasicMailBox@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
        Germans to America Passenger Data file, 1850-1897

        name: Hugo Perger (male)
        born about 1833 --- age: 38

        country of origin or birth: Germany
        departure port: Hamburg

        ship: Westphalia
        event date: 24 Jul 1871

        event place: New York, New York, New York, United States
        destination: United States

        Susan
        MyBasicMailBox@...

        I am looking for Hugo Perger, he arrived on 24th of july 1871 in the USA. From that date I lost track

      • texasmjornir
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21, 2013
          Found this on familysearch.org, maybe its your Hugo?

          Name: Hugo Perger
          Event Type: Immigration
          Event Date: 24 Jul 1871
          Event Place: New York, New York, New York, United States
          Gender: Male
          Age: 38
          Birthplace: Germany
          Occupation: Unknown
          Ship Name: Westphalia
          Birth Year (Estimated): 1833
          Departure Port: Hamburg
          Literacy: Unknown
          Last Place of Residence:
          Destination Place: United States
          Transit or Travel Compartment:
          Affiliate Manifest ID: 00031967
          Affiliate Publication Title: Germans to America Passenger Data file, 1850-1897
          Affiliate ARC Identifier: 1746067

          I am looking for Hugo Perger, he arrived on 24th of july 1871 in the USA. From that date I lost track

        • Me
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2013
            Found ths on familysearch.org.

            Name:

            Hugo Perger

            Event Type:

            Immigration

            Event Date:

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22, 2013
              Also found a website with information on the ship.

              http://www.norwayheritage.com/p_ship.asp?sh=westp