family Perger

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2013
      I am looking for Hugo Perger, he arrived on 24th of july 1871 in the USA. From that date I lost track
    • MyBasicMailBox
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2 4:33 PM
        Der Sir:

        When was Hugo born ??
        Where was he living before he came to the USA ??

        Susan
        MyBasicMailBox@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2 4:40 PM
          Germans to America Passenger Data file, 1850-1897

          name: Hugo Perger (male)
          born about 1833 --- age: 38

          country of origin or birth: Germany
          departure port: Hamburg

          ship: Westphalia
          event date: 24 Jul 1871

          event place: New York, New York, New York, United States
          destination: United States

          Susan
          MyBasicMailBox@...

          I am looking for Hugo Perger, he arrived on 24th of july 1871 in the USA. From that date I lost track

        • texasmjornir
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21 2:09 PM
            Found this on familysearch.org, maybe its your Hugo?

            Name: Hugo Perger
            Event Type: Immigration
            Event Date: 24 Jul 1871
            Event Place: New York, New York, New York, United States
            Gender: Male
            Age: 38
            Birthplace: Germany
            Occupation: Unknown
            Ship Name: Westphalia
            Birth Year (Estimated): 1833
            Departure Port: Hamburg
            Literacy: Unknown
            Last Place of Residence:
            Destination Place: United States
            Transit or Travel Compartment:
            Affiliate Manifest ID: 00031967
            Affiliate Publication Title: Germans to America Passenger Data file, 1850-1897
            Affiliate ARC Identifier: 1746067

            I am looking for Hugo Perger, he arrived on 24th of july 1871 in the USA. From that date I lost track

          • Me
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22 7:18 AM
              Found ths on familysearch.org.

              Name:

              Hugo Perger

              Event Type:

              Immigration

              Event Date:

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22 7:22 AM
                Also found a website with information on the ship.

                http://www.norwayheritage.com/p_ship.asp?sh=westp