Just wanted to introduce myself

  • Dawn Mercier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi there everyone! My name is Dawn. I've been studying my genealogy for
      a few years now, and have made quite a bit of progress, but there are
      always brick walls that I run into. My heritage stems from Western Ky,
      Michigan, and Hungary/Croatia. The main names I research are
      Morgan(from Carlisle/Ballard county KY), same with Munsell's and my
      hungarian roots are Malarick/Malaric. I've not had a chance to pilfer
      thru all of the files here, so if any of those names sound familiar,
      please let me know...