Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Genealogy Games Help

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
      what a wonderful fun game, you  might want to add maps and transportation for a era, how ever did great grand pa and great grand ma meet is the farms were 150 miles apart.

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 6:56 AM
        I think it would be fun to have each girl get a story from a grandparent, write it down, put it in a hat and have someone read the story (which you have already read to make sure it is appropriate) and then have the group try to figure out his grandparent was telling the story.

        Don't know what your class is, but since doing tombstone rubbings maybe the girls would be interested, if they have not yet tried, to find brief family history using one of the free web sites.

        It was actually a great (or grand ?) niece who got me back on the ancestry hunt when she was doing a project for high school and called me with lots of questions about our family. Now I am trying to put together our family history for all of the grand children, nieces, nephews, etc.

        Hope your girls have fun.

        Dora