Ruth Ponder Maxwell 1904 -1971

  • Windy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 5:24 PM
      Ruth Ponder - B: 1904 - Kentucky - D: 9/21/1971 - Houston, Harris, Texas
      who was married to:

      Donald Maxwell Sr - B: 30 Sep 1901 - Brookline, MA - D: 07 Sep 1939 -
      Dallas, Dallas, Texas

      Daughter of James M PONDER & Carolyn G SMITH both born in Kentucky.

      Mother of:

      Patricia Anne Maxwell B: 16 Apr 1932 in Dallas, Texas
      Donald MAXWELL II B: 04 Feb 1939 IN Dallas, Dallas, Texas

      I think she had a bother named James, but not sure if he was a Jr.

      I know Don Sr was in Massachusetts and single in 1923 and that they were in
      Dallas Texas already married in 1932 when Pat was born.

      But I can't find a marriage citation for them or any trace of her before
      that. Others in family think were came to Texas together around 1930 but
      don't remember anything more.