GRANT Family of Cape Breton

  • m0bue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hello from the UK

      I am trying to help a friend who wants to trace the family of William GRANT who in 1944 came from Sydney, Cape Breton. He was born between 1914 and 1920 and served in the Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps (Third Division) during the Second World War.

      Although I am experienced in genealogy, I have never done any research in Canada and so any help, information, and suggestions will be very welcome.

      Chris Page
      (West Sussex, UK)