Report on the Destruction of the Elbing Synagogue

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hello all,

      I have had the good fortune to both find, and obtain permission to publish, a document detailing the destruction of the Elbing Westpreussen (West Prussia) Synagogue, written by Siegbert Neufeld (the last Rabbi). (Bericht ueber den Untergang der Synagogengemeinde Elbing/ Report on the Destruction of the Elbing Synagogue)

      The account may be found at:

      http://tinyurl.com/a4dochr

      atb
      ...mark