Re: HELP on a wall: GRUTTIS family

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      > 1910 Womelsdorf, Berks, Pennsylvania
      > Shadler, Thomas J/26, Ida E/34, Harry A/7
      > Gruttes, Lulu A, stepdaughter 16 single
      > NOTE: all are marked as born PA:PA:PA

      1910 Womelsdorf, Berks, Pennsylvania
      Shadler, Thomas J, head 26 married.1 7 yrs born PA:PA:PA
      (), Ida E, wife 34 married.2 7 yrs, 3 children 3 living
      (), Harry A/7:PA:PA:PA
      Gruttes, Lulu A, stepdaughter 16 single born PA:PA:PA

      1920 Womelsdorf, Berks, Pennsylvania
      Thomas J Schadler 48
      Ida E Schadler 43
      Harry A Schadler 17

      1930 Womelsdorf, Berks, Pennsylvania
      Ida Schadeler 54 widow; Mender, Hosiery Mill
      Harry Schadeler 27 single, Clerk, Railroad Office

      Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1929
      Name: Thomas J. Schadler
      Application Date: 1902
      Volume: 26 - Page: 258
      =====
      Name: Ida E. Weigley
      Application Date: 1902
      Volume: 26 - Page: 258

      Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1929
      Name: Abraham Grutters
      Application Date: 1893
      Volume: 12 - Page: 651
      =====
      Name: Ida Weigley
      Application Date: 1893
      Volume: 12 - Page: 651

      Pennsylvania, Church and Town Records, 1708-1985
      Name: Ida E Weigley
      Event Type: Confirmation
      Other Event Date: 16 Apr 1892
      Other Event Place: Schaefferstown, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
      Organization Name: St PaulĀ“s United Church of Christ

      BINGO! 1900 -

      1900 Marion, Berks, Pennsylvania
      Walker D Weigley 49 head married 28 yrs Farmer
      Mary A Weigley 45 wife married 28 yrs 3 children 3 living
      Ida E Weigley 24 dau married 6 yrs 2 children 2 living born Nov 1875
      Morris W Weigley 21 son Cigarmaker
      Carrie M Weigley 13 dau
      Lulu A Grutters 6 Gdaughter born Dec 1893
      Charlie W Grutters 4 grandson born Feb 1896

      Okay - so, where's Abraham??

      - Tom Knox