Genealogy Jamboree 203 Cumberland Gap Tn

  • mtreadway@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      We would like to invite everyone to the Genealogy Jamboree in Cumberland Gap, Tn June 6, 7, 8, 2013. With a estimated 50 million Americans that has ties to the area. Just about every state and county has ancestors that pass through the Gap. In June of this year history will come alive in the streets of Cumberland Gap, Tennessee. This FREE one-of-a-kind 3-day event combines genealogy with period re-enactors and craftsmen in an historic setting. Lectures by nationally renowned speakers.

      Since genealogy is the primary focus of this event attendees will be able to research their family trees through pedigree charts, family surname tables and the many genealogical/historical societies, which will be represented. You will learn how to start researching your family tree by attending some of the lectures and talking with other interested parties at the event.

      This event is open and free to the public. Come and enjoy all 3 days of the event! For further information about this event go to our web site at www.genealogyjamboree.us , or facebook.com/genealogyjamboree
      We ask to send in pedigree charts as over 1000 have been and is a hit at the Jamboree mail to Genealogy Jamboree dept Gap p.o. box 705 Tazewell, Tn 37879 any commits can be emailed to mark@...