Margaret McAteer

  • Kathleen Q
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Need help to find out what happened to my Aunt Maggie Margaret McAteer who was left behind in Ireland when her family, Joseph, Charlotte nee McMullan, Joseph (my Dad) and Patrick emigrated to Australia in 1925/27 The family had been living in the Portglenone area of Co Antrim Maggie was born 19 Feb 1919 and baptised on 21 Feb 1919 It is believed she was alive in 1930 when her mother declared her on the birth registration of her daughter Mary born in Brisbane
      I would really like to solve this mystery and need some serious help
      Kathleen