REPOST FOR DOROTHY SMITH

  • J BERKERS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that Dorothy Evelyn Smith was born in BELFAST IRELAND as illegitimate daughter of Louise Smith who later married Archie Bolster possibly in Canada.
      Dorothy was raised by her mother's parents as one of their own and only found out when she applied for Old Age Pension that she was illegitimate and she would never speak of it again.
      She came to Saskatchewan Canada with her Grandparents but have not been able to find them here yet.

      All help is thankfully appreciated

      John Berkers
      Ottawa Canada