Re: "LANGLAIS"/LANGLETT & LEROY

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
      includes all of the West Virginia Birth Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett, and includes all of the West Virginia Marriage Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett.

      Francis Edmond Leroy (b.1923) married Mary Naomi Morgan (b.ca.1927)

      Lillian Marion Leroy (b.1924) married Feranand Trigaux (b.ca.1925)

      Social Security Death Index
      Name: Francis Leroy
      SSN: 233-30-6023
      Born: 7 Feb 1923
      Died: Sep 1975
      State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
      ====
      Name: Lillian M. Trigaux
      SSN: 234-32-2291
      Last Residence: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
      Born: 10 Jun 1924
      Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
      Died: 28 Apr 1990
      State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
      =====
      Name: Feranand Trigaux
      SSN: 236-28-1495
      Born: 27 Jan 1924
      Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
      Died: Jun 1977
      State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)

      West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
      Name: Fernand Leon Trigaux
      Birth Date: 27 Jan 1924
      Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
      Birth County: Harrison
      Gender: Male
      Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
      Mother's Name: Gabrillee Thibout
      FHL Film Number: 847189

      Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, & 1958-2007
      Name: Lillian Marion Trigaux
      [Lillian Marion Leroy]
      Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
      Birth State: West Virginia
      Birth Country: United States
      Gender: Female
      Race: White
      Hispanic Origin: Not Hispanic (Latino)
      Residence City: Maumee
      Residence County: Lucas
      Residence State: Ohio
      Residence Country: United States
      Death Date: 28 Apr 1990
      Death Time: 02:00 PM
      Hospital of Death: Home
      City of Death: Maumee
      County of Death: Lucas
      Certificate: 029905
      Age at Death: 65
      Certifier: Coroner
      Referred to Coroner: Referred to Coroner
      Autopsy: No Autopsy performed
      Filing Date: 7 May 1990
      Hospital Status: Other/Residence
      Injury in Ohio: Yes
      Type Place of Injury: Unspecified Place
      Social Security Number: 243-32-2291
      Father's Surname: Leroy
      Marital Status: Widowed
      Education: 12
      Industry of Decedent: Not specified retail trade
      Occupation of Decedent: Sales workers, other commodities
      Census Tract: 0712
      Primary Registration District: 4802

      Ohio, Birth Index, 1908-1964
      Name: Victor F Trigaux
      Birth Date: 23 Mar 1951
      State File Number: 1951107657
      Additional Information: Leroy
      NOTE: This information is only from an index-database,
      but there is a good chance that this is the son of
      Feranand Trigaux and Lillian Marion Leroy .

      Ohio Marriage Index, 1970, 1972-2007
      Name: Victor Trigaux
      Age: 25
      Birth Year: abt 1951
      Residence County: Fulton
      Spouse's Name: Karen L Jefferds
      Spouse's Age: 21
      Spouse's Birth Year: abt 1955
      Spouse's Residence County: Out Of State
      Marriage Date: 11 Dec 1976
      Marriage License County: Fulton
      Cerificate Number: 90186
      Volume Number: 8828

      Find-A-Grave:
      Trigaux, Fernan , b. 1924 d. Jun. 19, 1977
      http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672196&df=all&
      =====
      Trigaux, Lillian Marion Leroy , b. Jun. 10, 1924 d. Apr. 28, 1990
      http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672197&df=all&

      - Tom Knox