Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Lempereur LANGLAIS perhaps "Virginia State"

  • yves et monique frere
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hello Tom,
      Thank you for all, J was very busy last days.
      After speaking with family it is Françis I found, so we are wright.
      Now, if it is possible can I have children from LEROY Françis Edmond X (18 03 1945 Harrison) and MORGAN Mary Naomi
      and children TRIGAUX Fernand X (11 01 1947 Harrison) and LEROY Lillian Marion
      and try to find them in annuary for me to write them.
      Thank you by advance.
      Friendships. Monique de MENTON

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
        Hello,
        J found Victor TRIGAUX, my cousin, he is on Facebook, I leave messages and I am waiting for answers.
        Hope.
        Friendships and thank you for your help.
        Monique de MENTON

        =====