Grant's Search Manager

  • Pam Hedden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      I think my biggest challenge with putting together my family tree is keeping track of what I am working on and what I need to do next. I saw the Grants Genealogy Search Manager in your files and thought that sounded like just the thing to get me organized. When I tried to open it my computer security didn't want me to because of virus risk. Is anyone else using this manager? Is my computer just being overly protective?

      See ya
      Pam

      My paper piecings: http://www.facebook.com/PaperPiecings
      My books: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/afreshstart