Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: family arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

  • yves et monique frere
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hello,
      J am working, very happy with your help.
      If it is possible, can you look West Virginia, Birth index every name children from Henri LEROY and Fena LANGLET, please 1853 – 1969.
      ANd Marriages index LEROY Henry Jr and Fena LANGLET West Virginia possible.
      With hope and all my gratitude. Monique FRERE de Menton

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
        includes all of the West Virginia Birth Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett, and includes all of the West Virginia Marriage Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett.

        Francis Edmond Leroy (b.1923) married Mary Naomi Morgan (b.ca.1927)

        Lillian Marion Leroy (b.1924) married Feranand Trigaux (b.ca.1925)

        Social Security Death Index
        Name: Francis Leroy
        SSN: 233-30-6023
        Born: 7 Feb 1923
        Died: Sep 1975
        State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
        ====
        Name: Lillian M. Trigaux
        SSN: 234-32-2291
        Last Residence: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
        Born: 10 Jun 1924
        Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
        Died: 28 Apr 1990
        State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
        =====
        Name: Feranand Trigaux
        SSN: 236-28-1495
        Born: 27 Jan 1924
        Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
        Died: Jun 1977
        State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)

        West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
        Name: Fernand Leon Trigaux
        Birth Date: 27 Jan 1924
        Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
        Birth County: Harrison
        Gender: Male
        Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
        Mother's Name: Gabrillee Thibout
        FHL Film Number: 847189

        Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, & 1958-2007
        Name: Lillian Marion Trigaux
        [Lillian Marion Leroy]
        Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
        Birth State: West Virginia
        Birth Country: United States
        Gender: Female
        Race: White
        Hispanic Origin: Not Hispanic (Latino)
        Residence City: Maumee
        Residence County: Lucas
        Residence State: Ohio
        Residence Country: United States
        Death Date: 28 Apr 1990
        Death Time: 02:00 PM
        Hospital of Death: Home
        City of Death: Maumee
        County of Death: Lucas
        Certificate: 029905
        Age at Death: 65
        Certifier: Coroner
        Referred to Coroner: Referred to Coroner
        Autopsy: No Autopsy performed
        Filing Date: 7 May 1990
        Hospital Status: Other/Residence
        Injury in Ohio: Yes
        Type Place of Injury: Unspecified Place
        Social Security Number: 243-32-2291
        Father's Surname: Leroy
        Marital Status: Widowed
        Education: 12
        Industry of Decedent: Not specified retail trade
        Occupation of Decedent: Sales workers, other commodities
        Census Tract: 0712
        Primary Registration District: 4802

        Ohio, Birth Index, 1908-1964
        Name: Victor F Trigaux
        Birth Date: 23 Mar 1951
        State File Number: 1951107657
        Additional Information: Leroy
        NOTE: This information is only from an index-database,
        but there is a good chance that this is the son of
        Feranand Trigaux and Lillian Marion Leroy .

        Ohio Marriage Index, 1970, 1972-2007
        Name: Victor Trigaux
        Age: 25
        Birth Year: abt 1951
        Residence County: Fulton
        Spouse's Name: Karen L Jefferds
        Spouse's Age: 21
        Spouse's Birth Year: abt 1955
        Spouse's Residence County: Out Of State
        Marriage Date: 11 Dec 1976
        Marriage License County: Fulton
        Cerificate Number: 90186
        Volume Number: 8828

        Find-A-Grave:
        Trigaux, Fernan , b. 1924 d. Jun. 19, 1977
        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672196&df=all&
        =====
        Trigaux, Lillian Marion Leroy , b. Jun. 10, 1924 d. Apr. 28, 1990
        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672197&df=all&

        - Tom Knox