Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Lempereur LANGLAIS perhaps "Virginia State"

  • yves et monique frere
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hello
      That is it, yes
      Fena LANGLAIS daughter of François LANGLAIS and Euphrasie LEMPEREUR
      get married with LEROY Henry Jr
      the family told us David LEROY they made a mistake car you found
      Françis Edmond 1927
      Lillian Marion 1924
      ok I continue my searchs and I’ll see later, in France 22.27 PM very tired.
      Have a nice day, frienships. Monique FRERE

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hello Tom,
        Thank you for all, J was very busy last days.
        After speaking with family it is Françis I found, so we are wright.
        Now, if it is possible can I have children from LEROY Françis Edmond X (18 03 1945 Harrison) and MORGAN Mary Naomi
        and children TRIGAUX Fernand X (11 01 1947 Harrison) and LEROY Lillian Marion
        and try to find them in annuary for me to write them.
        Thank you by advance.
        Friendships. Monique de MENTON

        =====

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
          Hello,
          J found Victor TRIGAUX, my cousin, he is on Facebook, I leave messages and I am waiting for answers.
          Hope.
          Friendships and thank you for your help.
          Monique de MENTON