Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: family arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

  • yves et monique frere
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hello,
      J am working, very happy with your help.
      If it is possible, can you look West Virginia, Birth index every name children from Henri LEROY and Fena LANGLET, please 1853 – 1969.
      ANd Marriages index LEROY Henry Jr and Fena LANGLET West Virginia possible.
      With hope and all my gratitude. Monique FRERE de Menton

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hello Roberta,
        Nice to meet you, it's morning, ideas are clear. I understand the message
        now, my english is old, school language, so excuse me if I make mistakes
        by advance.
        So you live in America and you need help, ok for me, I help you, tell me
        what you need and I look for that, no problem.
        So you read the messages, do you think you are of my family ? from LEROY
        LANGLETT arrived from Belgium in 1907.
        Tell me your history family, what you know and if you have grand mother and
        more ask them, it is precious their memory.
        I must leave you, now, I must go in Monaco seeing my daughter and my little
        sons.
        Bye. Monique FRERE see you later

        From: y.frere@...
        Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:35 +0000
        arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

        My name is Monica FRERE, J am French and I am searching for family
        LANGLAIS.

        They arrived in 1904 and 1907

        LANGLAIS euphrasie louise joseph born LEMPEREUR in 1868 in Lodelinsart

        Belgium married with François LANGLAIS born 1867

        children Victor born 1887, Louis 1894, Frederica 1897,Phena in 1903, and
        Léon born 1904

        I know by history family, one daughter married David LEROY he was in the
        army 1945 he went in 1947 seeing family in France, he had 2 sons, and after
        nothing at all, perhaps in Virginia ?

        and I would like knowing something more and I don't know how to search.

        J hope help.

        Thank you. Monique FRERE

      • Bloodhound; Kermit
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
          includes all of the West Virginia Birth Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett, and includes all of the West Virginia Marriage Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett.

          Francis Edmond Leroy (b.1923) married Mary Naomi Morgan (b.ca.1927)

          Lillian Marion Leroy (b.1924) married Feranand Trigaux (b.ca.1925)

          Social Security Death Index
          Name: Francis Leroy
          SSN: 233-30-6023
          Born: 7 Feb 1923
          Died: Sep 1975
          State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
          ====
          Name: Lillian M. Trigaux
          SSN: 234-32-2291
          Last Residence: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
          Born: 10 Jun 1924
          Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
          Died: 28 Apr 1990
          State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
          =====
          Name: Feranand Trigaux
          SSN: 236-28-1495
          Born: 27 Jan 1924
          Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
          Died: Jun 1977
          State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)

          West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
          Name: Fernand Leon Trigaux
          Birth Date: 27 Jan 1924
          Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
          Birth County: Harrison
          Gender: Male
          Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
          Mother's Name: Gabrillee Thibout
          FHL Film Number: 847189

          Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, & 1958-2007
          Name: Lillian Marion Trigaux
          [Lillian Marion Leroy]
          Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
          Birth State: West Virginia
          Birth Country: United States
          Gender: Female
          Race: White
          Hispanic Origin: Not Hispanic (Latino)
          Residence City: Maumee
          Residence County: Lucas
          Residence State: Ohio
          Residence Country: United States
          Death Date: 28 Apr 1990
          Death Time: 02:00 PM
          Hospital of Death: Home
          City of Death: Maumee
          County of Death: Lucas
          Certificate: 029905
          Age at Death: 65
          Certifier: Coroner
          Referred to Coroner: Referred to Coroner
          Autopsy: No Autopsy performed
          Filing Date: 7 May 1990
          Hospital Status: Other/Residence
          Injury in Ohio: Yes
          Type Place of Injury: Unspecified Place
          Social Security Number: 243-32-2291
          Father's Surname: Leroy
          Marital Status: Widowed
          Education: 12
          Industry of Decedent: Not specified retail trade
          Occupation of Decedent: Sales workers, other commodities
          Census Tract: 0712
          Primary Registration District: 4802

          Ohio, Birth Index, 1908-1964
          Name: Victor F Trigaux
          Birth Date: 23 Mar 1951
          State File Number: 1951107657
          Additional Information: Leroy
          NOTE: This information is only from an index-database,
          but there is a good chance that this is the son of
          Feranand Trigaux and Lillian Marion Leroy .

          Ohio Marriage Index, 1970, 1972-2007
          Name: Victor Trigaux
          Age: 25
          Birth Year: abt 1951
          Residence County: Fulton
          Spouse's Name: Karen L Jefferds
          Spouse's Age: 21
          Spouse's Birth Year: abt 1955
          Spouse's Residence County: Out Of State
          Marriage Date: 11 Dec 1976
          Marriage License County: Fulton
          Cerificate Number: 90186
          Volume Number: 8828

          Find-A-Grave:
          Trigaux, Fernan , b. 1924 d. Jun. 19, 1977
          http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672196&df=all&
          =====
          Trigaux, Lillian Marion Leroy , b. Jun. 10, 1924 d. Apr. 28, 1990
          http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672197&df=all&

          - Tom Knox