RE: [Genealogy Research Club] HELLO everybody searching for family arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

  • Roberta Baum
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hello, Monica: I read your post about the Langlais name and I was very interested because I have that name in my family tree. I have not done any research on it, mostly because I don't know how to research in France. I was surprised to learn from some of the responders that they had lived in Clarksburg, Ritchie Co., WV since that is the location of many of my familThe Langlais name that I know of came from the Guernsey Channel Islands way back in the 1500's. I have no current information. Roberta Baum
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: y.frere@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:35 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] HELLO everybody searching for family arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

      My name is Monica FRERE, J am French and I am searching for family LANGLAIS.

      They arrived in 1904 and 1907

      LANGLAIS euphrasie louise joseph born LEMPEREUR in 1868 in Lodelinsart

      Belgium married with Fran�ois LANGLAIS born 1867

      children Victor born 1887, Louis 1894, Frederica 1897,Phena in 1903, and L�on born 1904

      I know by history family, one daughter married David LEROY he was in the army 1945 he went in 1947 seeing family in France, he had 2 sons, and after nothing at all, perhaps in Virginia ?

      and I would like knowing something more and I don't know how to search.

      J hope help.

      Thank you. Monique FRERE

    • yves et monique frere
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hello,
        J am working, very happy with your help.
        If it is possible, can you look West Virginia, Birth index every name children from Henri LEROY and Fena LANGLET, please 1853 – 1969.
        ANd Marriages index LEROY Henry Jr and Fena LANGLET West Virginia possible.
        With hope and all my gratitude. Monique FRERE de Menton

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
          Hello Roberta,
          Nice to meet you, it's morning, ideas are clear. I understand the message
          now, my english is old, school language, so excuse me if I make mistakes
          by advance.
          So you live in America and you need help, ok for me, I help you, tell me
          what you need and I look for that, no problem.
          So you read the messages, do you think you are of my family ? from LEROY
          LANGLETT arrived from Belgium in 1907.
          Tell me your history family, what you know and if you have grand mother and
          more ask them, it is precious their memory.
          I must leave you, now, I must go in Monaco seeing my daughter and my little
          sons.
          Bye. Monique FRERE see you later

          From: y.frere@...
          Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:35 +0000
          arrived en 1907 Elis Island "LANGLAIS"

          My name is Monica FRERE, J am French and I am searching for family
          LANGLAIS.

          They arrived in 1904 and 1907

          LANGLAIS euphrasie louise joseph born LEMPEREUR in 1868 in Lodelinsart

          Belgium married with François LANGLAIS born 1867

          children Victor born 1887, Louis 1894, Frederica 1897,Phena in 1903, and
          Léon born 1904

          I know by history family, one daughter married David LEROY he was in the
          army 1945 he went in 1947 seeing family in France, he had 2 sons, and after
          nothing at all, perhaps in Virginia ?

          and I would like knowing something more and I don't know how to search.

          J hope help.

          Thank you. Monique FRERE

        • Bloodhound; Kermit
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
            includes all of the West Virginia Birth Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett, and includes all of the West Virginia Marriage Index records for Henry LeRoy and Fena Langlett.

            Francis Edmond Leroy (b.1923) married Mary Naomi Morgan (b.ca.1927)

            Lillian Marion Leroy (b.1924) married Feranand Trigaux (b.ca.1925)

            Social Security Death Index
            Name: Francis Leroy
            SSN: 233-30-6023
            Born: 7 Feb 1923
            Died: Sep 1975
            State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
            ====
            Name: Lillian M. Trigaux
            SSN: 234-32-2291
            Last Residence: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
            Born: 10 Jun 1924
            Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
            Died: 28 Apr 1990
            State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)
            =====
            Name: Feranand Trigaux
            SSN: 236-28-1495
            Born: 27 Jan 1924
            Last Benefit: 43537 Maumee, Lucas, Ohio, United States of America
            Died: Jun 1977
            State (Year) SSN issued: West Virginia (Before 1951)

            West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
            Name: Fernand Leon Trigaux
            Birth Date: 27 Jan 1924
            Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
            Birth County: Harrison
            Gender: Male
            Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
            Mother's Name: Gabrillee Thibout
            FHL Film Number: 847189

            Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, & 1958-2007
            Name: Lillian Marion Trigaux
            [Lillian Marion Leroy]
            Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
            Birth State: West Virginia
            Birth Country: United States
            Gender: Female
            Race: White
            Hispanic Origin: Not Hispanic (Latino)
            Residence City: Maumee
            Residence County: Lucas
            Residence State: Ohio
            Residence Country: United States
            Death Date: 28 Apr 1990
            Death Time: 02:00 PM
            Hospital of Death: Home
            City of Death: Maumee
            County of Death: Lucas
            Certificate: 029905
            Age at Death: 65
            Certifier: Coroner
            Referred to Coroner: Referred to Coroner
            Autopsy: No Autopsy performed
            Filing Date: 7 May 1990
            Hospital Status: Other/Residence
            Injury in Ohio: Yes
            Type Place of Injury: Unspecified Place
            Social Security Number: 243-32-2291
            Father's Surname: Leroy
            Marital Status: Widowed
            Education: 12
            Industry of Decedent: Not specified retail trade
            Occupation of Decedent: Sales workers, other commodities
            Census Tract: 0712
            Primary Registration District: 4802

            Ohio, Birth Index, 1908-1964
            Name: Victor F Trigaux
            Birth Date: 23 Mar 1951
            State File Number: 1951107657
            Additional Information: Leroy
            NOTE: This information is only from an index-database,
            but there is a good chance that this is the son of
            Feranand Trigaux and Lillian Marion Leroy .

            Ohio Marriage Index, 1970, 1972-2007
            Name: Victor Trigaux
            Age: 25
            Birth Year: abt 1951
            Residence County: Fulton
            Spouse's Name: Karen L Jefferds
            Spouse's Age: 21
            Spouse's Birth Year: abt 1955
            Spouse's Residence County: Out Of State
            Marriage Date: 11 Dec 1976
            Marriage License County: Fulton
            Cerificate Number: 90186
            Volume Number: 8828

            Find-A-Grave:
            Trigaux, Fernan , b. 1924 d. Jun. 19, 1977
            http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672196&df=all&
            =====
            Trigaux, Lillian Marion Leroy , b. Jun. 10, 1924 d. Apr. 28, 1990
            http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=trigaux&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=42672197&df=all&

            - Tom Knox