Re: My JonesGenealogy Brickwall!! Tate family question

  • Kathy P
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
      Here's my Tate line - what I have, anyway:
      James Tate 1638 - 1727 (Charles River, VA) and Elizabeth Dandridge
      James Tate 1662 - 1726 (Louisa County, VA) and Anne Upham
      Robert Tate 1691 - 1759 (Campbell County, VA), and Anne (last name unknown)
      James Tate 1718 - 1776 (Louisa County, VA) and Abigail (last name unknown)
      Uriah Tate 1746 - abt 1805 (Louisa County, VA) and Elizabeth Graves
      John Tate 1774 - 1820 (Elbert County, GA) and Sarah "Sally" Poindexter
      Genoa Tate 1802 - 1875 (Henry County, GA) and Micajah Jones
      Genoa and Micajah were my 2great grandparents

      I looked at the information I have on the siblings of my Tates and it looks like the mostly were in Virginia and Georgia.  I see a Jesse C. Tate, son of Uriah Tate and Elizabeth Graves, who died in Shelby County, TN. in 1840.  Another son, Enos C., died in Limestone Co., Alabama.

      Kathy
      Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
      Visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/