Re: Lempereur LANGLAIS perhaps "Virginia State"

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      "One daughter married David LEROY" - -

      do you know the first name of the daughter that married David LEROY ?
      And was it a daughter of Francois or a daughter of Leon ?

      I came across this interesting LANGLETT(LANGLAIS)-LEROY connection,
      and it happens to be in Harrison County (WV)
      (see censuses in my previous message) - - -
      did FENA LANGLETT marry a HENRY LEROY ?

      West Virginia, Marriages Index, 1785-1971
      Name: Mary Naomi Morgan
      Gender: Female
      Birth Date: abt 1927
      Age: 18
      Spouse's Name: Francis Edmond Leroy
      Spouse Gender: Male
      Spouse Age: 22
      Marriage Date: 18 Mar 1945
      Marriage Place: Harrison, West Virginia
      Father's Name: Lester Morgan
      Mother's Name: Bertha Cain Morgan
      Spouse Father's Name: Henry Leroy
      Spouse Mother's Name: Fena Langlett Leroy
      =====
      Name: Feranand Trigaux
      Gender: Male
      Birth Date: abt 1925
      Age: 22
      Spouse's Name: Lillian Marion Leroy
      Spouse Gender: Female
      Spouse Age: 22
      Marriage Date: 11 Jan 1947
      Marriage Place: Harrison, West Virginia
      Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
      Mother's Name: Gabriel Thibaut Trigaux
      Spouse Father's Name: Henry Leroy
      Spouse Mother's Name: Fena Langlet Leroy

      1930 Tenmile, Harrison, West Virginia
      Leroy, Henry, 29 married, born Belgium, laborer glass factory
      (), Fena, 29 married, born Belgium, storekeeper gen. store
      (), Francis/7:WV, Lillian/5:WV

      1940 Clarksburg, Harrison, West Virginia
      Leroy, Henry/39:Belg, Fena/39:Belg, Francis/17:WV, Lillian/15:WV
      Langlet, Fernand V/53:France/brother-in-law/single
      Leroy, Edmund/66:Belg/father/widowed

      West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
      Name: Francis Edmand Leroy
      Birth Date: 7 Feb 1923
      Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
      Birth County: Harrison
      Gender: Male
      Father's Name: Henry Leroy
      Mother's Name: Fina Lauglett
      =====
      Name: Lillian Marion Leroy
      Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
      Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
      Birth County: Harrison
      Gender: Female
      Father's Name: Henry Jr Leroy
      Mother's Name: Fena Langlet

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "yves et monique frere" <y.frere@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody, Hello Dennis
      > Thanks for answer, sure I know the difficulty but I have to give you, precisions.
      > I have from ELLISISLAND for all, their arrivals in America.
      > François LANGLAIS (39 ans) and his son Victor ( 19 years old) arrived 1906
      > Then the wife Euphrasie LANGLAIS (name’born Lempereur) ( 38 years old) and the others children,
      > Frederica (10 years)) and Léon (3 years), Louis (13 years) and Phena (4 years 6 months) arrived in 1907.
      > They are installed VIRGINIA’STATE (family history).
      > One daughter married David LEROY (he was GI in 1945, he went in France visiting in 1947 (25 years old), he told he had 2 sons.
      > David LEROY is born near 1920.
      > Can be found location death for them, marriage LEROY with LANGLAIS,
      > perhaps naturalization.
      > Thank you very much for your help.
      > Friendships from Monique from Menton

    • yves et monique frere
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hello
        That is it, yes
        Fena LANGLAIS daughter of François LANGLAIS and Euphrasie LEMPEREUR
        get married with LEROY Henry Jr
        the family told us David LEROY they made a mistake car you found
        Françis Edmond 1927
        Lillian Marion 1924
        ok I continue my searchs and I’ll see later, in France 22.27 PM very tired.
        Have a nice day, frienships. Monique FRERE

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
          Hello Tom,
          Thank you for all, J was very busy last days.
          After speaking with family it is Françis I found, so we are wright.
          Now, if it is possible can I have children from LEROY Françis Edmond X (18 03 1945 Harrison) and MORGAN Mary Naomi
          and children TRIGAUX Fernand X (11 01 1947 Harrison) and LEROY Lillian Marion
          and try to find them in annuary for me to write them.
          Thank you by advance.
          Friendships. Monique de MENTON

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
            Hello,
            J found Victor TRIGAUX, my cousin, he is on Facebook, I leave messages and I am waiting for answers.
            Hope.
            Friendships and thank you for your help.
            Monique de MENTON